How it Works
- New to SRTMS PTA this year we are offering special items for online bidding only. Items that do not meet and/or exceed the starting bid will be offered at the live auction.
- Click the link to the right to access the online bidding application.
- Enter a name. Names will be displayed in the Current Bids window. If you wish to remain anonymous enter an alias.
- Enter your email and phone #. Email address and phone # will NOT be displayed online.
- Enter your bid amount and select the “Bid Now” button.
- Your bid, as well as others, will be displayed in the Current Bids window. If a subsequent higher bid is received you should receive an automatic email. However, if you are VERY interested in the item, we recommend you check back often.
- Payment in full is due on the auction ending date located on the upper right corner of the bidding window. Payment due by credit card through our PayPal secured account. All items are sold ‘as is’ and will be delivered upon confirmation of payment. Successful bidder is responsible for all arrangements that need to be made with the donor. All sales are final, no refunds will be made.
- Dates for vacation, travel and services are subject to availability mutually agreed upon by the donor and buyer. In cases where specific dates are listed in the program, these cannot be changed or altered in any way, and must be accepted as purchased.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The auctioned items are sold “as is.” SRTMS PTA makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the use and safety of the goods and services sold, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The buyer bears the entire risk of the quality, performance and safety of the donated items. SRTMS PTA has not tested or inspected the goods and services for their quality and safety. Some of the activities are generally considered “high risk.” The purchaser shall consider this and assume all risks upon purchase and upon engaging in the activities. SRTMS PTA shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages which result from buyer’s use of the auctioned items or services or from participation in services or activities purchased.
Disclaimer of Liability
In no event shall PTA, its officers, members or volunteers (“PTA”), be liable to you or any other party for any loss, damage or injury which results from participation in or use of the item. In no event shall PTA be liable to you or any other party for indirect, special or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of goodwill, loss of profits, or any other physical or economic loss arising out of your use or lack of use of the item.
It may be difficult, if not impossible, to establish the fair market value of one-of-a-kind gifts, such as teacher or staff outings, artwork, autographed sports memorabilia, or similarly unique items. In the absence of any reliable fair market value or regulations to implement the 1993 tax law, the IRS is likely to say that the purchase price is the fair market value. In this situation, no part of the purchase price would be considered a deductible charitable contribution.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.